|API name||Usage||Reference documentation|
|Usage Analytics Write||Usage Analytics Write API|
|Usage Analytics Read|
- Access the usage analytics data of a Coveo Cloud V2 organization (statistics, reports, dimensions, metrics, etc.).
|Usage Analytics Read API|
- Create, update, or delete a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
- Access a Coveo Cloud V2 organization status, login activity, license, and limit information.
- Manage sources as well as and their related metadata- field mappings and indexing pipeline extensions.
- Push items, identities, and permissions to a push source (as opposed to pulling content into a standard source using Coveo Cloud crawlers).
- Access the permission models of indexed items.
- Manage fields in an index.
- Manage and test indexing pipeline extensions.
- Access the indexing pipeline logs of a source.
|Source Logs API|
- Access the activity information of a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
- Manage and test activity notification subscriptions for a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
- Manage SAML security identity providers for a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
- Manage groups, members, and API keys in a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
|Authorization Server API|
- Manage non-SAML security identity providers for a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
- Manage security cache refresh schedules.
|Security Cache API|