A Tab component shows different layouts and/or results based on its configuration. An administrator can add tabs directly from the Sitecore Experience Editor and with a few clicks configure its behavior.
Inserting a Tab Component in a Search Interface
- Access the Experience Editor of the Coveo search page you want to edit (see step 1 in Customizing the Properties of Your Search Interface).
- Locate the
coveo-tabsplaceholder in the top section of the search interface.
Insert a tab component at the location identified by a Add to here label.
- Once the component is added, a dialog box appears, allowing you to customize the properties of the component.
- Specify one of these properties for the component:
- Caption: All Content
Icon: Choose any icon
- Save and publish your page.
- Validate that the tab appears in your search interface. You should now have a tab on your page.
A tab alone does not do much. You should add another one with different properties to allow your users to view your content through different interfaces.