Integrating CoveoMobile.tab and CoveoSearchMobile.page
The Coveo package comes shipped with
CoveoMobile.tab which contains
To be able to see this page in your Salesforce1 application, follow these simple steps:
- For each user group in your organization, set the desired visiblity of the
- Access Setup > Manage Users > Profiles.
- For each profile that you wish to be able to access the page, you will need to go to the Custom Tab section and make sure the CoveoMobile tab is set to Default on.
- Add the tab in your mobile layout.
- Access Setup > Mobile Administration > Mobile Navigation.
- You should see the Coveo Mobile Tab in the Available list. Add it to the Selected list.
That's it, you should now be able to see the CoveoMobile page when you log into your Salesforce1 application.
If you wish to customize the default search page (adding more facets, changing the layout etc.), then a few more steps are required.