The Push API exposes services which allow you to push items and their permission models into a source, and security identities into a security identity provider, rather than letting standard Coveo crawlers pull this content.
There is no graphical user interface sitting on top of the Push API, so you need to perform your own HTTP calls when you want to use its services.
The following diagram provides a visual overview of the main interactions between custom crawlers, the Push API and a Coveo Cloud V2 organization.
Topics in this section:
- Push API Limits
- Managing Items and Permissions in a Push Source
- Managing Security Identities in a Security Identity Provider
- Updating the Status of a Push Source
- Creating a File Container
- Understanding the orderingId Parameter
- Understanding the Push API Processing Delay
- Troubleshooting Push API Error Codes
- Using the Push API
See also the Push API reference documentation.