The following procedure describes how to create an indexing pipeline extension for a Coveo Cloud V2 organization using the Extension API (see Extension API Reference).Indexing pipeline Extension privilege
- In the administration console API Keys page, add an API key for which you select the Edit check box for the Extensions privilege (see Add an API key).
- Create an extension for your organization.
Use the following API call:
where you replace
<organizationId>with its corresponding value (see Parameters and API Calls).
Your call must include the following HTTP headers:
The body is a JSON Extension (see JSON Extension).
You must name and describe your extension.
Send your request.
It returns something like this:
idvalue is your unique extension identifier (
- In the Sections facet, select Content.
- In the Resource Types facet that is now available, select Extension.
- In the Resources facet, select your extension ID.
In the Result column, validate that your operation is Successful.
Click an extension activity to see additional information on your extension.
Apply your extension to a source (see Applying an Indexing Pipeline Extension to a Source with the API).